Jacksonville, FL, June 22, 2017 –(PR.com)– Beaucore Enterprises, Inc is a local firm in the business of Expo and Tradeshow productions. Beaucore’s mission is to create a platform for small and large businesses to develop a lasting relationship with their customers while producing a fun entertaining event for all ages to enjoy.
The 4th Annual Jax Community & Family Awareness Expo is a fun exciting event filled with a large diverse vendor market, stage with live entertainment and indie artist showcase, free kids zones, character appearances, product demos, freebies, giveaways and so much more.
4th Annual Jax Community & Family Awareness Expo
Event Date & Time:
Saturday, July 15th, 2017: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Admission: $5.00 in advance, $7.00 at the door, $20.00 Family Fun Ticket Registration: Passes can be purchased on website www.JaxExpo.com
Prime Osborn Convention Center Exhibit Hall B
1000 Water St Jax, FL 32204
Vendor/Sponsor Details: Businesses interested in Vending can follow this link to access the vendor contract http://www.beaucoreenterprises.com/JCFAE-Exhibitor.pdf
Businesses Interested in Sponsoring please visit the website to complete a contact form or call 904-568-7344 to request the Sponsor prospectus packet.
Event Special Features:
· This year’s Kid Zone Sponsored by Sunshine Health and includes Bounce Houses, Character Appearances, Face Painting, Fun Games and More
· Community Arts Corner Presented by the Ritz Theatre and Museum
· Author’s Corner to Promote Literacy Presented by Beaucore
· Huge Back to School Giveaway – up to 1000 bags will be passed out filled with supplies Parents can register their children at www.JaxExpo.com for free school supplies at the event
· Adult Relaxation Zone Sponsored by North Florida Medical Center featuring free Massages & More
Free Activities with Admission available for all ages
Beaucore Enterprises, Inc.
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/720887
Press Release Distributed by PR.com