Confused by the conflicting supplement claims? This book is for you.
CHAPEL HILL, NC, October 22, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — You want to know whether supplementation makes sense for you and your family, but it is so confusing. On the internet everyone is an expert. How do you sort through the claims and counter claims? Who should you believe? What is the truth?
• Are supplements going to cure you, or kill you?
• Do you get all the nutrients you need from food, or not?
• Who benefits from supplementation, and who doesn’t?
This book gives you science-backed answers to these questions and much more. It guides you through the maze of claims and counter-claims, so you can choose a supplement program that is best for you.
It is also buyer beware in the supplement industry. Did you know that some supplement companies:
• Manufacture products that are worthless or contaminated?
• Have no proof their products are either safe or effective?
• Make claims they know are not true?
This book shines a light into the dark corners of the supplement industry and guides you through the maze of incompetence, lies, and deception, so you can choose supplements that are both safe and effective.
You need a trusted guide to help you navigate through the maze of conflicting supplement information. Dr. Chaney is that guide. He is:
• A bestselling author of the book “Slaying The Food Myths“
• An award-winning professor who taught human metabolism and nutrition to medical students at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for 40 years.
• An internationally recognized scientist who has published over 100 research studies and reviews in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
• A recognized expert who was asked to write two chapters on nutrition for the first 6 editions of one of the leading biochemistry textbooks for medical students and currently publishes a weekly health and nutrition blog called “Health Tips From the Professor”
In his 40+ years of teaching medical students and public speaking, Dr. Chaney realized just how confusing supplementation was to the average person. He understands your confusion. He understands your pain. In this book he cuts through the hype and confusion and slays the supplement myths. He gives you the truth about supplementation.
Dr. Steve Chaney received his BS degree from Duke University and his PhD degree in Biochemistry from UCLA. He was a professor in the Departments of Biochemistry & Biophysics and Nutrition at the University of North Carolina for 40 years. He is also the bestselling author of “Slaying The Food Myths“.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here